Barry University has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), and its Andreas School of Business holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
What Is the Master of Business Administration Online Program?
Barry University's online MBA program concentrates on management fundamentals such as accounting, finance, marketing, and economics. Its core courses are designed with a strategic and ethical worldview that is responsible and environmentally sustainable.
Students will learn how to:
- Design strategic marketing plans for today's world using analytical approaches.
- Apply concepts and tools of Total Quality Management (TQM).
- Make managerial decisions for product, price, promotion, and distribution strategies.
- Use finance, economics and accounting to solve challenging business problems.
Professors encourage students to think critically and enhance their skills by studying real-life scenarios and participating in discussions.
What Is the Master of Business Administration in Management Online Program?
Students interested in transitioning into a variety of upper-level management roles may want to explore Barry University's MBA in Management online. The program focuses on a corporate management worldview to give students the tools to solve problems intelligently and gain a global business perspective.
Students enrolled in the MBA in Management will obtain:
- Knowledge and tools to tackle today's global managerial challenges.
- Human resource management tools to engage workers and manage labor costs.
- Techniques for advanced leadership and formulating competitive strategies.
- Skills to analyze organizational behavior concepts and apply them.
While profits are important, the Barry University online MBA emphasizes ethical leadership, too. The university prepares students for both domestic and international business.
What Is the Master of Business Administration in Marketing Online Program?
Students who want to attain marketing science skills to create and implement strategies for achieving marketing goals may want to consider the MBA in Marketing online program.
The MBA in Marketing covers the following:
- Developing, planning, and integrating a marketing strategy into a corporate strategy.
- Exploring managerial decision-making in studying foreign markets and developing product, price, promotion, and distribution strategies.
- Taking an analytical approach to developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Understanding the psychological, sociological, and anthropological impacts on the buying decision.
It is possible to finish the coursework in as few as 12 months by taking two courses per session, transferring accepted graduate-level coursework, or getting approved credit for completed military service.
The tuition is the same for all three programs. The courses last seven weeks each, and students have a choice of six start dates per year. Those who take one course at a time can complete the degree in two years.Learn more about Barry University's online Master of Business Administration programs.
Have a question or concern about this article? Please contact us.