Students who wish to pursue a Master of Business Administration online have six distinct options from Barry University. The university's MBA programs are available 100% online. Students can choose from the generalized MBA, MBA in Management, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Health Services Administration, MBA in International Business, and, newly, MBA in Finance. Although Barry University is located in Miami, Florida, the Military Friendly university has students from across the U.S.
Barry University has been accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), and its Andreas School of Business holds accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
What Is the Master of Business Administration Online Program?
Barry University's online MBA program concentrates on management fundamentals such as accounting, finance, marketing, and economics. Its core courses are designed with a strategic and ethical worldview that promotes social responsibility and environmentally sustainable business practices.
Students will learn how to:
- Design strategic marketing plans for today's dynamic environment using analytical approaches
- Apply concepts and tools of Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Make effective managerial decisions for product, price, promotion, and distribution strategies
- Use finance, economics and accounting to solve challenging business problems
Professors encourage students to think critically and enhance their skills by studying real-life scenarios and participating in broader, thoughtful discussions incorporating multiple perspectives.
What Is the Master of Business Administration in Management Online Program?
Students interested in transitioning into a variety of upper-level management roles may want to explore Barry University's MBA in Management online. The program focuses on a corporate management worldview to give students the tools to solve problems intelligently and gain a global business perspective.
Students enrolled in the MBA in Management will obtain:
- Knowledge and tools to tackle today's global managerial challenges
- Human resource management tools to engage workers and manage labor costs
- Techniques for advanced leadership and formulating competitive strategies
- Skills to analyze organizational behavior concepts and apply them to managerial practices
- The ability to leverage advanced managerial and functional area knowledge to solve complex business problems
While profits are important, the Barry University online MBA emphasizes ethical leadership, too. The university prepares students for both domestic and international business.
What Is the Master of Business Administration in Marketing Online Program?
Students who want to attain marketing science skills to create and implement strategies for achieving marketing goals may want to consider the MBA in Marketing online program.
The MBA in Marketing covers the following:
- Developing, planning, and integrating marketing strategy within the context of broader corporate strategy
- Exploring managerial decision-making in considering, screening, and developing strategy for foreign markets
- Taking an analytical approach to developing marketing plans and strategies within a dynamic, global business environment
- Understanding how psychological, sociological, and anthropological factors influence buying decision processes
- Leadership development and competitive strategy formulation
Barry's three additional online MBA options (Finance; Health Services Administration; and International Business) similarly offer comprehensive management studies combined with in-depth specialization coursework. All of Barry's online MBAs take a uniquely holistic approach to ethical leadership and business acumen development.
Tuition for all six of Barry's online MBA programs is only $19,800. The courses last seven weeks each, and students have a choice of six start dates per year. Those who take one course at a time can complete the degree in two years.
Yet, with the accelerated course design and multiple start dates, it is possible to finish the coursework for Barry's online MBA programs in as few as 12 months. Plus, up to six graduate transfer credits may also be accepted upon review.Learn more about Barry University's online Master of Business Administration programs.
Have a question or concern about this article? Please contact us.