We offer bachelor's and master's degree programs online that prepare leaders in public service to generate solutions to social, economic, and environmental problems. All of our online public administration programs meet the standards and guidelines provided by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
Barry University is a member of the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) – The Global Standard in Public Service Education.
- Number of Students – 275*
- Number of Full Time Faculty: 7
- 2019 Graduation Rates:
- Graduation Rate within 2 Years – 63%
- Graduation Rate within 4 Years – 83%
- 2019 Graduate Placements:
*Student numbers reflect both online and on-campus for 2019.