Barry University participates in the full array of federal and state financial aid programs available to qualifying students. For more information, visit barry.edu/future-students/graduate/financial-aid/links.html.
In order to determine your eligibility for financial aid, you must be fully admitted to Barry. You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually at fafsa.ed.gov. Since funds may be limited, we encourage you to file your FAFSA by the Feb. 1 priority deadline to ensure maximum financial aid eligibility. Barry’s Federal School Code is 001466.
Students submitting a FAFSA two or less weeks prior to the start of a session may not have sufficient time to complete the financial aid process before the payment deadline. Please note the following:
- Students who have not completed a FAFSA by the deadline can pay up front in full to ensure spot in classes and allow time to complete the financial aid process. Once aid has been distributed, a refund will be issued for overpayment.
- Any outstanding amount not covered by your financial aid award must be paid by the payment deadline
- If the student receives an email from the Cashier/Business office, it means the student either needs to make a payment or complete their financial aid requirements by the deadline dates to avoid being dropped from the term
- If the student has approved financial aid and still has a balance due, then the student does not have enough financial aid or is not eligible for aid and thus needs to make a payment by the payment due date
Financial Aid Contact Information
For graduate programs:
- Nigel Manderson, Associate Director: [email protected]
- Juan Mejia: [email protected]
- Tiffany Pinto: [email protected]
For undergraduate programs: