- Barry University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award baccalaureate, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- The Andreas School of Business at Barry University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Barry University is a member of the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) – The Global Standard in Public Service Education.
- The Ellen Whiteside McDonnell School of Social Work at Barry University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Barry graduates are the third-highest salary earners among the states’ 28 private, not-for-profit educational institutions, according to the Florida Department of Education.
- In 2015, Barry received the Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. This designation is evidence-based recognition of an institution’s commitment to community service.
- Barry University is a Military Friendly® School.
- The School of Education's Special Education program named among top in the nation based on peer reviews in 2015 by graduateprograms.com