- Barry University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Barry University.
- The Andreas School of Business at Barry University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- Barry University is a member of the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA) – The Global Standard in Public Service Education.
- The Ellen Whiteside McDonnell School of Social Work at Barry University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Barry graduates are the third-highest salary earners among the states’ 28 private, not-for-profit educational institutions, according to the Florida Department of Education.
- In 2015, Barry received the Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. This designation is evidence-based recognition of an institution’s commitment to community service.
- Barry University is a Military Friendly® School.
- The School of Education's Special Education program named among top in the nation based on peer reviews in 2015 by graduateprograms.com