- Barry University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award baccalaureate, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees.
- The Andreas School of Business at Barry University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
- The Bachelor of Public Administration and Master of Public Administration programs at Barry University meet the standards and guidelines provided by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
- The Ellen Whiteside McDonnell School of Social Work at Barry University is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Barry graduates are the third-highest salary earners among the states’ 28 private, not-for-profit educational institutions, according to the Florida Department of Education.
- In 2015, Barry received the Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching. This designation is evidence-based recognition of an institution’s commitment to community service.
- Barry University is a Military Friendly® School.
- The School of Education's Special Education program named among top in the nation based on peer reviews in 2015 by graduateprograms.com